Pages

Friday, October 18, 2013

Hey Everyone! Happy F.R.I.D.A.Y!!!!! I'm doing my happy dance, typing, and getting weird looks from the cat and dog all at the same time! Isn't FRIDAY Awesome!! I have alot of things on my list that need to get done. I was supposed to do these things today but I got caught up watching " The World's Most Terrifying Places" on Hulu and that took up my whole day. Couch Potato syndrome strikes again. I was able to create a birthday card for my sister and here are the pics for that:

 
This card is your standard A2 size 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. The card base is white and the purple patterned paper is 4 x 5 1/4. I stamped this pattern on the paper myself using the Inkadinkado Garden Flowers stamp set. I just used a coordinating color inkpad to stamp the images. I cut out the purple and white cardstocks using a pattern I cut from my Cricut. I like the effect this gives cause it appears that the cake is stamped on the front but it's peeking through the inside. I added two paint chip banners and rhinestones to complete the look.
 
 
 
A pic of the inside of the card. The birthday cake I stamped, added Crystal Effects and watercolored it. I also pop dotted the cake for a 3D effect. A sheer silver ribbon tied into a bow and the inside of my card is done.
 
I hope you enjoyed this card I made. I had a blast making it. I also have a pic of the awesome stamp set I used. I'm not sure if you can still find it in stores but here's the pic of what it looks like:
 
 
 
 


 Got this set off Ebay and I absolutely love it. I have used this stamp set on a couple of my projects so far. Now, I haven't forgotten my paper bag album series and as of today, I still need to finish up the third page. So stay tuned for that. See my day wasn't completely lost to the TV. Enjoy your T.G.I.F., people and Peace! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button