Pages

Friday, May 2, 2014

Feeling Sketchy Layout Sketch #89!!

Hey Everyone!! Happy T.G.I.F!! So glad that it's FRIDAY!! To celebrate this most awesome of days, I have a layout I created based on the latest Feeling Sketchy Layout Sketch.
Here is a pic of Layout Sketch #89, which is running now through May 31:


This month's sponsors are Molossi and Bugaboo Digi Stamps.
They are offering some great prize packs for you to win, so make sure you stop by the Feeling Sketchy blog: feeling-sketchy.blogspot.com to link up your projects.
While you're there, check out the awesome LO's the DT members have created to inspire you.

Now with that said, here's the pic of the LO I made: 


For this LO, I kept things pretty simple.
 I chose this neutral paper from American Crafts, Dear Lizzy, "5th and Frolic" paper pack for my background.
I took a heart doily I had and used it as a stencil to create this subtle pattern on the paper. 
I used coordinating papers from the pack to create these circles to frame my pic and to add to the corners.
I attached the circles using Glossy Accents and pop dots.




 For my pic, I chose this most recent photo of my 14 year old daughter and trimmed it down to 3 x 4".
I used pop dots to attach my photo to the page and added a couple of flags below the pic.

To finish off this page, I stamped this butterfly image and the sentiment in Chocolate Chip ink form Stampin' Up.


Lastly, I cut a slit along the top of the typewriter, added a piece of white cardstock through it and used a brown gel pen for my title "Beautiful You".


And voila!! layout complete!!

I hope you enjoyed this project for today.
Have a great T.G.I.F and Peace!! :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button