Pages

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Party Time Tuesdays Chipboard Challenge!!

Hey Everyone!! Happy Tuesday to all!! I'm back with another great challenge from the Party Time Tuesdays blog!!
The challenge for this week is to create a project using "Chipboard".


So make sure to stop by the Party Time Tuesdays blog to play along and check out all the great projects the DT members have created.
Our sponsor for this week is Gauche Alchemy and they are offering a great prize pack for you to win.

For my project, I made a bookmark using a few chipboard hearts, a manila tag and some flowers.
Here's the pic for you to check out:


I started with a 2 5/8 x 5 1/4" manila tag.
I covered the front with a piece of ivory cardstock.
I stamped a flourish stamp in grey and added a heart doily.
For the sentiment, "Be Strong, Go with Your Heart, and Believe in Miracles, Because Anything can Happen", I used a stamp I got from Michael's.
I stamped it onto a piece of white cardstock in Staz On, cut it out and colored it in using my R20 Copic marker.
I used my ATG to attach it to the tag.

To finish this tag off, I glued on my Chipboard hearts, some blue sequins, and flowers.

And ta-da!! tag complete!!

I hope you enjoyed this project for today!!
Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day and Peace!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button