Pages

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Feeling Sketchy Card Sketch #99!!

Hey Everyone!! I hope your day is off to a good start! I'm back with another great Card Sketch from the Feeling Sketchy blog!
This is Card Sketch #99:


Make sure to stop by the Feeling Sketchy blog to play along and check out the awesome cards created by the DT members.
Our sponsors for this challenge have some great prize packs for you to win: Molossi, $30 Chipboard and Bling pack, and ScrapBoutique, $20 voucher.

For the card I created , I decided to create a simple one layer card.
I am currently taking an Online Card Class and this card is based on one of the techniques demonstrated using graphic stamps.
Here is the pic for your perusing pleasure:


This card is a standard A2 size white cardstock base.
 I used a small square stamp from an Inkadinkado Inchies Background stamp set.
I drew some diagonal lines on the card base as a guide to where to position my stamp.
 I used four different shades of Stampin Up ink, Going Grey, Bordering Blue, Brocade Blue, and Tempting Turquoise, to stamp out my pattern.
Once I had all the stamping done, I erased all the pencil lines and cut out a window for the sentiment.
I stamped the "Happy Birthday" stamp from Stampin Up in Staz On ink.

And to finish off the card, I added some blue and grey sequins.

And ta-da!! card complete!!


I hope you enjoyed this project for today!!
Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the rest of your day and Peace!! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button