Pages

Friday, October 3, 2014

Feeling Sketchy Layout Sketch #104!!

Hey Everyone!! Happy T.G.I.F to you all!! I hope your Friday is off to a great start!! It's that time again for another great Layout Sketch Challenge for the Feeling Sketchy blog.
Here's the pic of Layout Sketch #104:


Make sure to stop by the Feeling Sketchy blog to play along and check out the wonderful layouts created by the DT members. 
There's also a great prize for you to win from our sponsor for this challenge: Molossi.
With that said, let's move on to the layout I created based on this sketch.

Here's the pic for you to check out;


For this page, I used this blue patterned paper, from a ColorBok pack, as my background.
I distressed and inked the edges with a light brown ink.
I added a heart doily, some chessecloth and strips of coordinating papers from the pack, as a backdrop for my photo.
I mixed up some coral shimmer spray and spritz it on the background.
With the background complete, it was time to add the photo and embellishments.

I used this school photo of my daughter for this page.
I thought this was the perfect pic to go along with this layout.
I added foam tape to adhere the photo down and a few handmade paper roses to frame it.


For the title, I used this "Little Lady" vellum sticker, added some Liquid Pearls over the top, a few sequins and foam tape to adhere it to the page..


In the top left corner, I added a top note chipboard piece, from a Heidi Swapp pack, that I cut in half and inked with coral shimmer spray
I placed some strips and a Tim Holtz Trinket Pin to finish it off.


In the lower half of the page, I added the other half of the chipboard piece and a clay embellishment.
To finish the page off, I added a butterfly, sequins and some swirls I freehanded using Liquid Pearls.

And ta-da!! page complete!! :)


I hope you enjoyed this project for today!
Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the rest of your day and Peace!! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button