Pages

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Party Time Tuesdays Anything Goes Challenge #186!!

Hey Everyone!! Happy Tuesday to you all!! I hope your morning is off to a great start! I'm back with another challenge for the Party Time Tuesdays blog.
This week's challenge is "Anything Goes.
Make sure to head over to the PTT blog, link up and check out the awesome projects created by the DT members.
There is a great prize pack for you to win from our sponsor: Really Reasonable Ribbon.

For my project, I created a mixed media layout based on the September Sketch from the Dusty Attic blog.
Here's the pic of the sketch:


And here's the pic of my LO:


For this page, I used an 11 1/2 x 11 1/2" pink patterned paper from ColorBok.
I distressed and inked the edges in a light brown ink.
I added a darker pink paper strip, cut a 6 x 11" to the middle.
I distressed, inked the edges, and used a text stamp to create a subtle pattern.
I used a paper heart doily and gesso to add some texture to the background.
And to add more texture, I used a variety of clear stamps, yellow shimmer mist, pink waffle paper and lace.

For the photo, I used foam tape to mount it on the page and added a piece of cheescloth behind it.
I took different sizes of paper roses, whitewashed them, and added color using the yellow shimmer mist.
I then arranged my flowers along the lower left corner of the photo, added some leaves and a twine bow.
For the sentiment, "You and Me", I used a chipboard sticker form an Anna Griffin set.
I also added the date along the top using a clear stamp.
With my photo and sentiment on the page, all that was left to do now was to add the embellishments.

In the corners, I adhered these vintage rose cameos I made and some sequins.
I added this butterfly and some resin heart buttons.
And to finish the page off, I used my Liquid Pearls in "Bisque" to add some swirls.


And voila!! layout complete!! 

I hope you enjoyed this project for today!!
Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day and Peace!! :)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button