Pages

Monday, February 2, 2015

Feeling Sketchy Card Sketch #114!

Hey Everyone!! I'm back with another great Card Sketch challenge for the Feeling Sketchy blog.
I created a simple watercolor card using Card Sketch #114.


This challenge is up and running now through February 13th.
Make sure to head over to the Feeling Sketchy blog to play along and check out all the great cards created by the talented DT members.
There is also a great prize pack for you to win from our sponsor, Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons, a $15 Gift Certificate to their shop.
With that said, here's the pic for you to check out:


The card base measures 4 x 5 1/2" and is a top folding card.
I layered scallops cut from white and pink card stock on the front and added a 2" strip of black behind the scallops for added interest.
The watercolor panel measures 3 x 5 1/8".
I embossed the sentiment and hearts and then went in with my Recollections water color markers.
I used Yellow, Light Pink and Dark Pink and created an ombre effect using these colors.
I then punched out the corners using a decorative corner punch.
I used a fine tip black marker to doodle along the edge and added some silver sequins for added bling.
Lastly, I adhered the panel to the card base using foam tape.

And ta-da!! Card complete!! 


I hope you enjoyed this project for today!!
Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the rest of your day and Peace!! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button