Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

I Love You A Ton Card!!

Hey Everyone!! Happy Tuesday to you all!! I'm back with a project featuring the newest stamps from The Two Paper Divas. I know that Valentine's has come and gone but I wanted to share this card I created for my girls.
I used the "Heart Cookie" stamp from the "Mason Jar Accessories #4" set and some masking to make it.
Here's the pic for you to check out:


I used white card stock for the base and it measures 4 x 5 1/2".
I cut another piece of white card stock for my main panel and it measures 3 3/4 x 5 1/4".
I then stamped the hearts in Staz On ink.
I used a mask to layer the hearts and give it the appearance of the them spilling out and falling over each other.
To color them in, I used my RV19 and E18 Copic markers.
I then added some shading with my C01 marker along the edges of the hearts.
I then added the "I Love You" sentiment and some sequins.
I used some foam tape to attach this panel to my card base.

And ta-da!! Card Complete!!


I hope you enjoyed this card for today!!
Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the rest of your day and Peace!! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button