Pages

Monday, February 9, 2015

Jiggery Makery "Love Is Red" Challenge!!

Hey Everyone!! I hope you all had a great weekend and that your week is off to a great start! I'm back with a quick and easy tag I made for the Jiggery Makery "Love is Red" Challenge! The challenge is going on now through February 14th and the rules are pretty simple. You must create a project featuring any of the four 2015 Valentine's digis, "Lucy", "Rita", "Georgia" and "Stacey"  from Adele's etsy store, www.etsy.com/shop/JiggeryMakery and use the color red in your project. Then email your project photo and a short how to to Adele @ adelebradwell01@gmail.com.
All entries must be submitted by midnight on February 14th to be featured on the blog and Facebook page.
Please make sure to include the subject heading: "Love Is Red Challenge".
With all that said, let's move on to the tag I created for this challenge.
Here's the pic for you to check out:


I used a 3 x 6 1/4" tag for this project.
I covered the tag in this red patterned paper from a ColorBok pack.
I inked the edges using some Chocolate Chip ink from Stampin Up.
To decorate it and add some interest to the background, I used these Valentine stickers from my stash.
The sentiment "True Love" also came from the sticker set.
I then set it aside to work on the image.

I used the digi "Lucy" for this project.
I printed her on white card stock and used my alcohol markers to color her in.
Here's a quick rundown of the colors I used:
-Skin- FS1, CR3, Dusky Pink
-Hair- C03, C06, C09, RV19
-Shoes, Underwear, and Hearts- RV19, E18


As a final touch, I added a few red sequins and tied some white lace trim at the top.

And ta-da!! Tag complete!!


I hope you enjoyed this project for today!!
Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the rest of your day and Peace!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button