Pages

Friday, February 6, 2015

Sweet Thank You Card!!

Hey Everyone!! Happy T.G.I.F to you all!! I'm back with another project for the Two Paper Divas blog.
They are celebrating the February release of 8 new stamp sets!! Each set is filled with awesome images and great sentiments. I was lucky enough to to play with one of their new sets, "Mason Jar Accessories #4".
Let me tell you if your a cookie lover like I am, then this stamp set will not disappoint. There are 5 yummy cookies images for you to stamp and color, plus there's even a sprinkle image to decorate your cookies.
There's also some really sweet sentiments that go along with it, but for me it's all about the cookies. Lol!
I had fun stamping and coloring the cookies I used for this project.
I can tell you now this stamp set will see a lot of use.
Before I get too ahead of myself, here's the yummy pic for you to check out:


I used Craft card stock for the card base and when folded it measures 4 x 5 1/2".
I inked the edges with some Chocolate Chip ink from Stampin Up.
I stamped the Chocolate Chip cookie image from the stamp set on white card stock.
I used my ProMarkers in Tan and Cinnamon to color them in and added a white highlight to the chips with a gel pen.
I then fussy cut them out and went around the edges with my fine tip marker in Brown.


For the Mason Jar image, I used the "Large Mason Jar" stamp from the Two Paper Divas.
This stamp set is awesome because you can stamp the jar and lid separately.
I used my Spectrum Noir marker in IB1 to go around the edges of the jar.
For the lid, I used my C01, C03, C04 Copic markers to color it in.
I then fussy cut the pieces out and went around the edges with the same fine tip marker.
Once I had all my pieces cut and colored, it was time to put it all together.

I arranged the cookies in the jar and glued them down.
I then added the lid at the top, tied some pink twine in a bow and added a cork tag.
I used foam tape to attach my jar to this circle I cut from some pink patterned paper.
I added some white lace trim along the edge and glued it to the card base.

To finish it off, I tied some more pink twine around the card base, added a few sequins and a banner.
I stamped the sentiment "Thank you for making my life a little sweeter!" from the "Mason Jar Accessories #4" stamp set in Staz On ink.

And voila!! Card complete!!


I hope you enjoyed this project for today!
Please make sure to head over to the Two Paper Divas store to check out all the stamp sets being released this month.
Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the rest of your day and Peace!! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button