Pages

Monday, March 9, 2015

Elegant Wedding Card!!

Hey Everyone!! I hope you all had a great weekend!! I'm back with another Design Team project for the Jiggery Makery blog. I created an elegant wedding card featuring the newest digi, "Veronica".
Adele drew inspiration from 50's Hollywood Glamour with her long, flowy dress and wavy hair.
This is a beautiful image to color and the possibilities are endless when it comes to the dress.
Make sure to head over to the Jiggery Makery Etsy Shop if you would like to purchase the image featured in today's post.
So without further ado, here's the pic of the card I made:


I used white card stock for the card base and it measures 4 x 7 1/4".
For the main card panel, I layered a sheet of black card stock cut at 3 7/8 x 7" and white card stock cut at 3 3/4 x 6 3/4".
I inked the edges of the black card stock with white pigment ink.
 I used my ATG gun to adhere them to the card base.
I added a sheet of DCWV "Glitter Stack" pack patterned paper to the card panel.
I also inked the edges and added a 1" strip of black card stock along the bottom.
I then set the card aside to work on the image.

I printed the image onto white card stock and used my alcohol markers to color her in.
Here's the rundown of the colors I used:
-Skin- Blush, Dusky Pink, CR3
-Hair- Tan, Burnt Sienna, Cinnamon
-Dress- C01, C03


I embellished the image using rhinestones in the hair, wrist and dress.
To make the dress sparkle I added Crystal Stickles over the entire dress.
I think it adds a glamorous touch.
 With the image complete, I set it aside to dry and added the last finishing touches to the card.

I added some rhinestone flourishes, silver metallic brads and iridescent sequins.
For the sentiment "Forever Starts Today", I used a sentiment cut apart from the Prima "Something Blue" 6 x 6 " paper pad. 
I added some Stickles to the word Forever and some rhinestones.

And voila!! Card complete!!


I hope you enjoyed this project for today!!
Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the rest of your day and Peace!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button