Pages

Saturday, March 14, 2015

For My Sweet Friend Card!!

Hey Everyone!! Happy "PI" Day to you all!! I hope your weekend is off to a great start! I have a quick and easy card that I made for the Two Paper Divas blog.
The card features one of their newest stamp sets called "Seed Packet Flowers #2".
It features a lot of great flower images for you to paper piece or color with any medium.
I used the pretty tulips in a pitcher image for my card and colored pencils to color them in.
Here's the pic for you to check out:


I used Neenah Desert Storm card stock for the base to create a 3 x 3 1 /4" card.
I stamped the "Seed Packet" image on the front, followed by the tulips in pitcher image from the new set.
For the flowers, I used peach, pink and brown colored pencils to fill them in.
For the leaves, I used green and brown colored pencils to add shading and depth.
I added a shadow around the image with a grey pencil and some white stitching lines.


                              I used a light blue pencil and white gel pen to fill in the seed packet.
               I added a bit of shading with my grey pencil along the left side of the packet to give it dimension.
          I stamped the small banner from the "Seed Packet" set and used the sentiment "For My Sweet                                      Friend" from the "Mason Jar Accessories #4" set.
                               I colored the banner in with the light blue pencil and fussy cut it out.
                                       I used my ATG gun to adhere it to the card.
                           To finish it off, I added a few more stitching lines and Glossy Accents.

                                                     And ta-da!! Card complete!!


                                                     I hope enjoyed this card for today!
Make sure to head over to the Two Paper Divas Shop if you would like to purchase any of the stamp sets featured today.
                                Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the rest of your day and Peace!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button