Pages

Friday, May 1, 2015

Always and Forever Wedding Card!!

Hey Everyone!! Happy T.G.I.F to you all!! I hope your day is off to a great start! I'm back with another great Card Sketch for the Feeling Sketchy blog.
Here's the pic for Card Sketch #120:


Make sure to head over to the Feeling Sketchy blog to play along and check out all the awesome projects created by the DT members.
Our sponsor for this challenge: PolkaDoodles, have a great prize pack for you to win.
They were also generous enough to give the DT members two of their wonderful Wedding digis.
I used one of the images for the card I created based on the sketch.

Here's the pic for you to check out:


The card measures 5 1/2 x 6 1/4".
I adhered a double scallop border in ivory across the card front and a heart doily.
I used my C02 marker to trace the outline of the doily, so it would stand out against the card base.
With the card front complete, I set it aside to work on the image.

I printed the "Bride & Groom" digi on a sheet of white card stock.
I used my alcohol markers to color them in.
Here's a rundown of the colors I used:
-Skin- Blush, Dusky Pink, CR3
-Hair, Tan, Burnt Sienna, Cinnamon
-Groom's Tux and Shoes- C02, C04, C06, C07
-Wedding Dress- C02, CR3, YG03


I used "Antique Linen" Distress Paint to paint, the hat brim, sash, ascot, and wedding dress slip.
I added pearls along the hem of the dress, veil and tiara.
With the image colored in, I fussy cut it out and adhered it to the card base using foam tape.

To finish off the card, I cut an ivory banner, stamped the sentiment "Always & Forever" and added a few silver sequins.

And voila!! Card Complete!!


I hope you enjoyed this card for today!!
Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the rest of your day and Peace!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button