Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Sweet Treats Matchbox!!

Hey Everyone!! I hope your day is off to a good start!! For today's post, I have a quick project I made using the We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch board.  I recently purchased the envelope punch board from Michael's this past weekend as part of my Mother's day shopping spree. 
This is a great tool to have on hand cause you can make custom envelopes for your cards.
But I wanted to see what else can be made using this punch board.
So I went on YouTube and found some great tutorials featuring the Envelope Punch board.
I found one on how to make a drawer for a matchbox, so I thought I would give it a try.

It took me a couple of tries to get it just right but I like the way it turned out.
The best part is that you can create these drawers in any size you want.
For mine, I used a 6 x 6" sheet of paper.
I created the cover to match and turned it into a a sweet little gift for my daughter's teacher.

Here's the pic for you to check out:


I used some patterned papers from the ki "Beery Blossom" 6 x 6" paper pad from Hampton Art to decorate the cover for the matchbox.
I used my Cricut Explore to cut this 3" top note shape.
I used the "Mason Jar Accessories #4" stamp set from the Two Paper Divas to stamp the "Thank you for making my day a little sweeter!" sentiment.
I used pop dots to attach it to the front.
I also stamped the chocolate chip cookies from this same stamp set.
I colored them in using my alcohol markers, fussy cut them out and used pop dots to adhere them.

I tucked in a few small Hershey's bars in the drawer to finish it off.






I hope you enjoyed this quick project for today!!
Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the rest of your day and Peace!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button