Pages

Monday, June 15, 2015

Beach Bag Re-Do!!

Hey Everyone!! I'm back with another Design Team project for the Jiggery Makery blog. This time around we got to select a digi from the Etsy shop and create a project featuring one of Adele's fabulous images. I chose to use the beautiful, "Rose" digi to add a touch of flair to a plain beach bag.

                                                     Here's the pic for you to check out:


I printed the image on standard printer paper and colored it with my alcohol markers.
I then used a transfer gel medium to transfer the colored image to the beach bag.
I applied the same technique to a sign post, I drew and colored, and some mounds of sand.


                                                 I let the gel transfer medium dry and set.
                  To finish the bag off, I used an epoxy sticker, that I hot glued to the post, which states,                                                                      "Caution:Bikini Alert".

                                                        And ta-da! Beach Bag complete!!



                                            I hope you enjoyed this project for today!
                                Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your evening, and Peace!! :)



Please make sure to stop by the Jiggery Makery etsy store, if you wiuld like to purchase the image used in today's project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button