Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Two Paper Divas New Stamp Release Day Two!!

Hey Everyone!! Happy Thursday to you all!! I hope your day is off to a great start! There's a lot of excitement over at the Two Paper Divas blog in celebration of their newest stamp sets to be released for this month. As a proud member of the Two Paper Divas Design Team, I got a chance to play around with two of the sets from this release, "Twig & Berries" and "Hooters".
I combined the two to create a spooky scene for a Halloween card.
I know what you're probably thinking, "A Halloween card in June??", but I couldn't resist.

                                                  Here's the pic for you to check out:


The card base is a dark purple card stock from a DCWV "Timeless Textures" 12 x 12" paper pad and measures 4 x 5".
I layered a navy blue card stock on top, which I cut 1/4" smaller than the card base.
For the image panel, I stamped the "Hooters", drew in a tree shape, and stamped the "Twig and Berries" to fill it in.
I used my BIC MarkIT and Copic markers to color in the scene.
Here's a rundown of the colors I used:
-Sky- B29, Plumtastic Purple
-Tree- W9, Woodsy Brown
-Owls- Woodsy Brown, Summer Melon, C04, Forest Green

Once I had the images colored in, I trimmed the white card stock to 3 3/4 x 4 3/4".
I added a full moon that I punched out of white paper, some highlights and stars with my white gel pen.
I used some card stock and acrylic cut outs from my stash to create the sentiment, "Happy Halloween", "Eek" and "Boo".
I used adhesive and glue dots to layer the circles to give it a little dimension.
I used pop dots to adhere the image panel to the card base.

And ta-da!! Card complete!!


I hope you enjoyed this card for today!!
Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the rest of your day and Peace! :)



Please make sure to visit the Two Paper Divas store if you would like to purchase the stamp sets featured in today's project.
While there make sure to check out the other stamp sets that were released and the awesome projects created by the Design Team members.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button