Pages

Monday, September 14, 2015

Be Yourself Quick & Easy Card!!

          Hey Everyone, it's Elina here with another Design Team project for the Jiggery Makery blog! I made a quick and easy card using some 4 x 6 Project Life journaling cards and this lovely Grace digi.
                                  You can purchase this image from the Jiggery Makery Etsy Shop.
                                                       Here's the pic for you to check out:

        

            The card measures 4 1/4" × 6 1/4" and for the card layers I used the Project Life "Seafoam"             collection 4 x 6 journaling cards.


            I trimmed the blue card 1 / 4" smaller than the polka dot card before I adhered it down.
            Next I printed the image on white card stock and used my alcohol markers to color it in.
                                                  Here's a rundown of the colors I used:
                                                           - Skin- FS7, FS9, R20
                                                           -Hair- Tan, TN7, TN8
                                                           - Shirt- GT3, 521
                                                           - Shorts- C04, C06
                                         - Hat, Shoes, & Belt- Dusky Pink, Tan, GT3, 521


             I added extra detailing to the shirt, shorts, and belt using a white gel pen and fine tip black marker. I fussy cut the image out and adhered it to the card base using foam tape.

             For the sentiment, I used a Project Life journaling card, cut the words out, arranged them, and then adhered them.
To finish the card off,  I added stitch lines, Glossy Accents, sequins, and some Recollections flowers.

And ta-da!! Card complete!!


I hope you enjoyed this card for today!! 
Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the rest of your day and peace!! :)







Post edited by: Shyann Martinez











No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button