Pages

Monday, September 21, 2015

"Percy and Lilly" Photo Frame Shadow Box!!

 Hey Everyone, it's Elina here with another design team project for the Jiggery Makery blog!
This time around I created a shadow box featuring the adorable, "Percy and Lilly" digi.
I used the third image in this series entitled "A Special Gift" for my project.
Make sure to head over to the Jiggery Makery Etsy Shop, if you would like to purchase the image featured today.
                                       
                                                      Here's the pic for you to check out:



                            I used chipboard and patterned paper to create the frame.
                            I added a few snowy hills; embossed snowflakes and trees to create a                                                     background scene.
                            Next, I printed out the image on white card stock and used my markers to                                       color them in.
                            Here's a list of the colors I used:

                            - Penguins- C07, C09, C0, 0
                            - Beaks and Feet- 404, Cinnamon
                            - Hats and Scarf- RV14, E18, YG03, 505


                            I fussy cut them and used foam tape to attach them to the background.
                            I added some Crystal Stickles to the hats and snowflakes for some extra sparkle.

                            I used a snowflake punch and some green baker's twine to add some                                                    snowflakes to the frame for a 3-D effect.
                            Lastly, I stamped and embossed the "Merry Christmas" sentiment across the                             front.


                                                        And voila!! Frame complete!!



 I hope you enjoyed this project for today!!
 This past weekend marked the 2nd anniversary of my blog's inception.
 And as a Thank you to all of my followers and G+ friends, for your generous support and    comments, I have created a pdf file for you to download.
It has a diagram and instructions on how to recreate this Photo Frame Shadow Box.
All you have to do is click the link here:  Polaroid Shadow Box Frame to download and save.
I would love to see what you can come up with using this template, so please feel free to share your creations with me.
Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the rest of your day, and peace!! :)                                              












No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button