Pages

Monday, November 16, 2015

CAS Christmas Tags featuring "Percy and Lilly"!!

Hey everyone, it's Elina here with a Design Team project for the Jiggery Makery blog! I made a few tags for Christmas featuring the adorable "Percy and Lilly".
I wanted to create a design that was clean and simple and that can be easily mass produced.
So, I decided to use craft card stock to print my images on and color them in using colored pencils.
All in all, I think I have achieved the look I was after.

Here's the pic for you to check out:


To create the tags, I first printed the images onto the craft card stock.
I then traced out my tag shape, making sure to adjust the size to accommodate the images.

For the "Season's Greetings," tag, measures 3 1/4" x 5 1/4".
I used The Kiss image for this one.
I colored them in using my colored pencils and here is a list of the colors I used:
-Penguins- Grey, Black, White, Light Orange, Dark Orange
-Hats and Scarf- Light Green, Dark Green, Red


I added dash lines around the edges of the tag and drew in a white heart using a white gel pen.
For the bottom of the tag, I used a white colored pencil and gel pen to create a snowy look. I used an Inkadinkado stamp set and Stampin Up Pigment White ink for the sentiment.


Next, for the "Warm Holiday Wishes," tag, I used the A Special Gift image.
I colored them in using the same colors as the first tag, but I added a pink colored pencil to the cheeks.
I kept the design scheme the same but changed the sentiment, again using an Inkadinkado stamp set.


And lastly, for the "Be Merry," tag, I used the A Special Kiss image.
The design and elements are the same as the other two except for the sentiment.


To finish them off, I tied some red and green baker's twine at the top.

And voila!! Tags complete!!


I hope you enjoyed this project for today!

Make sure to click on any of the highlighted image names in this post to be directed to the Jiggery Makery Etsy shop, where you can purchase these images.
Also please make sure to check out my YouTube channel for more details on this project.
                                 
                                    

Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the rest of your day, and as always, peace!! :)





Post Edited by: Shyann Martinez




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button