Pages

Monday, November 2, 2015

Sassy Christmas Card!!

Hey everyone, it's Elina here with a project for the Jiggery Makery blog! I created a quick Christmas card featuring Adele's newest digi, "Roxy". Make sure to head over to the Etsy shop by clicking on the word "Roxy", if you would like to purchase the image featured in today's card.
                                           With that being said, here's the pic for you to check out:


                               The card measures 5" x 6" and uses craft card stock as the card base.
                                      I added stitching around the edges using my white gel pen.
                      Next, I printed the image on a sheet of white card stock trimmed to 4 1/2" x 5 1/4".
                      I colored the image in using my alcohol markers, and here's a list of the colors I used:

                                                       -Skin- FS5, Dusky Pink, R20
                                                       -Hair- E70, E29, E74
                                                       -Coat and Hat- R17, R27, E74, C00, C01, C02
                                                       -Boots and Belt- C06, C07, C08
                                                       -Star- Y00, Y18


To create a background for the image, I drew in a Christmas tree complete with a custom tree skirt.
I used my G28, G46, and E74 markers to color in the tree.
For the tree skirt, I used my B12 and B14 Copic markers, and I created a wood floor using my E74 and E79 markers, making sure to draw in the wood grain to give it a realistic look.

I cut out a gold glitter frame complete with an epoxy ornament and hung it on the wall.
To make the frame, I stamped a frame stamp onto the glitter paper using Staz On ink and fussy cut it out.
I adhered a few gold sequins to the tree as ornaments.
I attached the image panel to a patterned paper, cut at 4 3/4" x 5 1/2," and I used foam tape to attach it to the card front.

                                                         And voila!! Card complete!!


                                                   I hope you enjoyed this card for today!!
                                   Please check out my YouTube channel for more pics and details.
                                    Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the rest of your day and peace!! :)







Post edited by: Shyann Martinez





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button