Pages

Sunday, December 6, 2015

Quick and Easy Holiday Tags!!

Hey everyone, happy Sunday to you all!! For today's post, I'm featuring some tags I created using stamp sets from the Two Paper Divas line. I wanted to make some unique, one of a kind tags for my holiday packaging. I love creating chalkboard inspired looks, so I used that as inspiration for my tag design.
                                                   Here's the pic for you to check out:


The tags were cut from a sheet of black card stock, using my Cricut Explore at 5".
I used my hole punch to punch a hole along the top.
I threaded some baker's twine from Martha Stewart through the hole and tied it off. 

For the first set of tags, I stamped the "Snowman" image and the sentiment "Holiday Wishes" from the Truffle Treats set in VersaMark ink.
Next I sprinkled some Recollections "Snow," embossing powder and heat set it.
I used my Stampin Up Pigment White ink pad to add some shading along the edges.
I added some dash lines and snow flakes using my Gelly Roll white gel pen.


For the second set of tags, I stamped the "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" from the Merry Little Christmas stamp set.
I followed the same steps as above to create these tags.



As an added touch, I used my ink blender tool to add some pigment ink over the images and sentiments.
I think it gives it that authentic chalkboard look.

And ta-da!! Tags complete!!


I hope you enjoyed this project for today!!
You can also head over to my YouTube channel for more details on this project, just by clicking the link.
Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the rest of your day, and as always, peace!! :)








Post edited by: Shyann Martinez




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button