Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

A Special "Thinking of you Card" plus a new video!!

           Hey everyone, happy "Hump" day to you all!! For today's post, I wanted to share a card I made last week for a "special" someone. My Mom!! She is the best and we are the best of friends. I can call her anytime and our conversations are always filled with laughter, jokes and wisdom. I love being able to make her cards to show her how much she means to me and this card is no exception.
           There is also a coloring tutorial up on my channel so you can see the card coming together.
                                                         
                                                              Here's the link to the video:
                               
                                    


 And here are the pics of the completed card:






Check out the video above for full details on this card.
I hope you enjoyed this card for this today!!
Thanks for stopping by; enjoy the rest of your day, and, as always, peace!! :)





Post edited by: Shyann Martinez




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button