Pages

Monday, February 15, 2016

How to use your Digital Stamps for Home Decor!!

Hey everyone, I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!! For today's post, I'm revisiting a project I made for as part of the Jiggery Makery Design Team. I love working with digital stamps and I am always trying to think of new ways to incorporate them into different projects. Using Adele's "Penny" image from her shop, I created a vase for my home featuring this lovely image.
                                               
                                                   Here's the pic for you to check out:

                                                    


            I used a vase I found at my local Dollar Tree, painted it, added lace, stickers, and the image.
        To create a one of a kind home decor piece. I have this vase displayed on my bookshelf and it's filled           with roses.
                 To learn more about this project, just click the link here >: Vintage Inspired Altered Vase.


                                                    I hope you enjoyed this project today!!
                           Thanks for stopping by; enjoy the rest of your day, and as always, peace!! :)




Post edited by: Shyann Martinez


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button