Pages

Monday, February 22, 2016

"Sending Good Vibes"- Quick & Easy Card!!

Hey everyone, I hope your week is off to great start!! For today's post, I have a quick and easy card to share using an image from the Jiggery Makery shop. I kept the card design simple and I used the beautiful, Grace from the Etsy shop.

Please make sure to head over to the shop if you would like to purchase the image featured.

                                                      Here's the pic for you to check out:




The card measures 5 3/8" x 6" and uses a sheet of craft card stock for the base.
The card layer is a sheet of patterned paper from a DCWV "Violet Stack" paper pad that I trimmed down about an 1/8" smaller than the card base.
I inked the edges using some Chocolate Chip ink from Stampin Up and my ink blender tool.
I then adhered the card layer to the card base and set it aside to work on the image.

For the image, I colored her in using my alcohol markers. Here's a rundown of the colors I used:

                                                      -Skin- FS9, Beige, R20
                                                      -Hair- E97, E99, E29
                                                      -Shirt- G40, G43, G46
                                                      -Shorts- B14, B18, 
                                                      -Hat, Belt & Shoes- E29, E79



To add some extra details to her outfit, I used my white gel pen and fine tip black marker to create a plaid pattern on her shirt and hat.
I also added some stitching lines to her shorts using the white gel pen.
Then I added some sparkle to her outfit using my Wink of Stella Glitter pen.



I trimmed the image panel to 3 1/2" x 5 7/8", inked the edges and added some ground beneath her using my C0 & C04 markers.
 I used my Avery Elle  "Sending You" stamp set to stamp the dash lines and sentiment.
Next I added the panel to the card.
And finally I added few sequins to complete the look.

                                                          And ta-da!! Card complete!!



                                                   I hope you enjoyed this card for today!
                                     Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!! :)







 Post edited by: Shyann Martinez









No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button