Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Always Thinking of You Card feat. OddBall Art!!


Hey everyone, happy Tuesday to you all! I hope your day is off to a great start! For today's post I have a card I made for the latest Glitter N Sparkle Challenge! The theme this week is to make an "Easel Card"! So make sure to head over to the Glitter N Sparkle Challenge blog to play along!
We have some great sponsors lined up: OddBall ArtKitty Bee Designs, The Stamping Boutique.
There are some great prize packs for you to win.
 My card features the"Lexi" image from OddBall Art.
                                                     Here's the pic for you to check out:      


The easel card is made from a sheet of burgundy card stock.
I added a layers of white card stock to the main panel for the image and on the inside for the sentiment.
I used my alcohol markers to color the image in and here's a rundown of the colors I used:
-Skin- E00, E13, RV52
-Hair- E74, E79
-Shirt- RV66, RV69
-Pants- B00, B18, V20, V25
-Hair Ribbon- V20, V25,  B00, B18


 I fussy cut the image out and adhered her to the panel.
Next, I stamped the "ME is thinking of you" sentiment from a Studio G set.
I colored in the "ME" using my B00, B12, V20, V25, RV66, RV69 markers.
I added some sequins and additional stamping to finish off the background.
Lastly, I layered a piece of burgundy card stock with white to create my sentiment.
I used a CardzTV stamp set for the "You're not alone" stamping it with my Staz On ink.

And ta-da! Card complete!


I hope you enjoyed this card for today! 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! :)






    



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button