Pages

Friday, August 26, 2016

Sending Hugs & Sweeet Dreams Card feat. LBBS Stamps!!

Hey everyone, happy Friday to you all! I hope your day is off to a great start! Today on the blog, I have a card I created for the LBBS new stamp release for this month. The image I used is entitled "Sleepy Panda," and is such an adorable image to add to your LBBS collection! I created a background scene for this panda to set the tone of the card. I then drew and inked in the details and challenged myself to stick to a few Copic colors to bring this scene to life.
                                                
                                                         Here's a pic for you to check out:


The card measures 6" x 6 1/4," and uses a sheet of white card stock as the base.
First, I worked on the image; drawing in the background and coloring it in.

Here's a rundown of the colors I used:

 -Panda- PrismaColor markers in Warm Grey, Warm Black
-Robe, Mask, Bow- RV000, RV52, RV55, B00, B12
-Wall & Floor- Y00, Y15, RV52, RV55, B12, E99, E29
-Rug, Nightstand, Lamp, Glass- RV000, RV52, RV55,Y00, Y13, Y15, B00, B12

 

            With the image and background colored in, I trimmed the image panel to 5" x 5 1/8".
Next, I added some sparkle with my Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush pen. I then used an Avery Elle stamp set for the sentiment, "Sending Hugs". Using the colors from the image, I chose blue and pink card stocks as my card layers. I mounted the image first on the pink, leaving an 1/4" border all around, and then on the blue card stock, leaving a 1/4" border all around. Finally, I mounted the completed panel on the card base.

                                                            And ta-da! Card complete!


                                                   I hope you all enjoyed this card for today!
                                          Thanks for stopping by, and have a great weekend! :)






Post edited by: Shyann Martinez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button