Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2016

Steampunk Mermaid feat. Lacy Sunshine Stamps!!

Hey everyone! Today on the blog, I have a card I created for the latest challenge over at the Glitter N Sparkle blog! 
The theme for this week is "Add Some Metal", so make sure to  head over to the Glitter N Sparkle blog for all the details plus a list of sponsors.
The card I'm featuring uses a gorgeous image from Lacy Sunshine Stamps, "Mermella Steampunk Siren".
There is also a coloring tutorial up on my channel that you can check out.

Here are a few pics for you to check out as well:


       The finished card measures 5" x 8 1/4" and uses a sheet of white card stock as the base.
The card layers are a sheet of rust card stock, 4 1/4"x 7 7/8", and blue card stock, 3 1/2" x 7 3/4".
For the image, I colored her in using my alcohol markers and you ca click the video link above to see the process.
                                                   Here's a rundown of the colors I used:
                                                         -Skin- E00, E11, E13, RV000
                                                               -Hair- RV66, RV6, E29
             -Tail & Hat- Chromatix Markers from American Crafts in Teal, Dark Teal, E18, E94, E99


                         I added some sparkle with my Wink of Stella glitter brush marker.
For the sentiment I used a Julie Nutting stamp set ad stamped the words "Party Girl" using my Staz On ink.
              Next, I trimmed the image panel to 3 1/4" x 7 1/2" and adhered it to the card base.

                                                            And voila! Card complete!


                                                 I hope you enjoyed this card for today!
                                         Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button