Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2016

Creepy Zombie Makeover feat. Aurora Wings "Unless" digi!!

Hey everyone, happy Saturday to all! For today's post I have a creepy makeover to share with you. If the creepy side of Halloween is your thing, then this project is for you. If you are not aware I am a HUGE fan of The Walking Dead. And it was the whole idea of zombies that inspired this project.
I wanted to challenge myself and see if I could recreate that undead look using my Copics.
So I decided to use the "Unless" digi from Aurora Wings as my victim. With a reference photo to guide me and my Copics, I set to work on transforming this image into a zombie.
Fortunately, I had the opportunity to film the transformation, so make sure to click the video link below so you can see how I achieved this look.



      I plan to use this image to create a custom decor piece to decorate my mantel for Halloween.
            So I hope to bring you that post soon but for now here's the pic for you to check out:


                    I know what you are probably thinking, creepy, ghoulish, unnerving?!
                                       I know but this was a fun transformation to do.
Just by penciling in the details, outlining it with my fine tip marker and using different combinations of my Copics and I was able to achieve a makeover perfect for Halloween.
                             Make sure to check out the video above to see the full tutorial.

                                          Here is a list of the colors I used for this zombie:
                           Skin- E00, Y00, E11, E13, E15, E18, E74, RV69, B00, B12
                                                          Hair- E18, E74, E29
                                              Dresses- B00, B12, CG02, Y00, E00
                                             Bloody bits- RV63, R17, R27, RV69

                                             I think I achieved that zombie look I was after.
Let me know what you think about this transformation, I would love to hear your feedback on this.
                                           I hope you enjoyed this creepy project for today!
                                            Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button