Pages

Friday, October 14, 2016

Dreamcatcher Card: LBBS DT Project!!

Hey everyone, happy T.G.I.F to you all! For today's post,  I will be sharing a card I made for the Little Blue Button Stamps stamp release! The card features the beautiful "Dream catcher 3" that I colored in shades of light blue and pink. And I added tons of sparkle to the feathers with the help of my Wink of Stella Glitter pen.


For the background, I used my Distress Ink in "Broken China" to add color to the card panel.
Using my mini mister, I spritzed the entire surface to create this unique background.
Now for the dream catcher, I used my Copics to color in the details and here's a list of the colors I used.
-RV52, RV55, B00, B12, Warm Grey 10% Prismacolor marker 


I used a EK Success small leaf punch for the  leaves you see floating in the background.
I punched them out of white card stock, colored them inn using my RV52 & RV55, added shading using my CG2 and adhered them to the card panel.
As a finishing touch, I added dash lines with my Gelly Roll white gel pen, a few pink sequins and pink embroidery floss tied in a bow.

The measurements for the completed card are as follows:
-White card stock base- 5 3/4" x 7 1/8"
-Pink patterned paper from a ColorBok "Rhapsody paper pad- 5 1/2" x 7"
-Image panel- 5 1/4" x 6 3/4"

                                                           And ta-da! Card complete!


                                                   I hope you enjoyed tis card for today!
                Make sure to head over to the LBBS shop shop to see all the new releases for this month.
                                              Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button