Pages

Friday, October 14, 2016

"Spooky Dungeon" Halloween Card & Tutorial!!

Hey everyone! I have a new card and tutorial to share with you today! This card is part of my Halloween series on my channel, so I hope you will check it out.
The card I made features a scene I created using a stamp set from Graphic 45/Hampton Art "Olde Curiosity Shoppe" plus a few hand drawn images to complete the scene.
I use my Copic markers to color in the images and drawing inspiration from a tutorial from Sandy Allnock, I make smoke coming from the cauldron.
I'm pleased with how this card turned out and I hope you will check out the full tutorial listed below.



                                           The completed card measurements are as follows:
                                                  -Black card stock base- 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
                                            -Green patterned card layer- 5 1/4" x 8 1/4"
                                                           -Image panel- 5 1/8" x 8 1/8"


List of colors used: G40, G43, V20, V25, R27, RV69,  E00, Y00, E13, E74, YR04, E99, CG22, CG24, CG35, Y15, E29, PP2, RV14, CG2

                For the sentiment, I create my own saying which fits the theme of this card.
                     "I put a Spell on you" using my Recollections Fine tip Black marker.


                                              I hope you enjoyed this card and tutorial.
                     Make sure to check out my channel on Tuesday for another Halloween tutorial.
                                          Thanks for watching and have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button