Pages

Friday, November 11, 2016

"Happy Holidays" Card feat. Little Blue Button Stamps!!

Hey everyone happy Veteran's Day to all! For today's post, I am sharing a card I made for the Little Blue Button Stamps blog. The card features the newest digi in the LBBS shop, "Christmas Panda" digi. This image is so adorable and I decided to create a polaroid featuring this lil cutie on my card.
The card design I kept pretty simple with pops of red throughout.
                                                   Here are the pics for you to check out:


                                                    Card measurements are as follows:
White card base- 5 1/2" x 6"
Picture Frame panel- 4 1/4" x 5 3/8"


List of colors used:
Panda- Prismacolors in PM-99, PM-101, Colorless Blender
Santa Hat, Coat and Bag- R14, 190R, RV69, E74, E29, E13
Background- B00, CG22 

 For the presents I used a small present stamp, fussy cut it out and adhered it to the background.
I adhered the image panel directly to the card base and then layered the picture frame on top using fun foam for that.
Lastly to add a few finishing touches, I stamped my sentiment on the frame, added red sequins and this My Mind's Eye "Sleigh Bells Ring" brad.

And ta-da! Card  complete!

 I hope you enjoyed this card for today!
If you would like to purchase the image used, please visit the LBBS shop.
Make sure to check out and SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube channel as well for fun & unique  tutorials.
I took a break from filming today to spend time with my girls but I will be posting a new tutorial this coming Tuesday. Stay tuned for that.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button