Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Christmas Card Series: Day Twelve: Finale & Gerda Steiner Designs Guest DT!!

Hey everyone, happy Tuesday to you all! I hope your day is off to a great start! Welcome to the final day in my Christmas Card Series for 2016. I had a blast working on this series and I hope to continue it into the New Year. I wanted to finish off this series with a bang, so I created three 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" cards featuring some adorable kitties from Gerda Steiner Designs. I was asked to be a Guest DT and I was able to choose from four of their critter stamps, which was difficult. But I decided to go with their "All Cats" stamp set and alter them to fit the Holiday season. Here is the link to their store if you would like to purchase this set for yourself >> https://gerdasteinerdesigns.com/
You can view the full tutorial on how I created these cards on my channel, just click the link below:


Here are a few close up pics for you to check out:




And voila! Cards complete!


I hope you enjoyed these cards and tutorial for today!
A big Thank you to Gerda Steiner Designs for this wonderful opportunity!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button