Pages

Friday, December 16, 2016

LBBS December Release!

Hey everyone, happy T.G.I.F to you all! For today's post I am sharing a card I created as part of the December release over at the Little Blue Button Stamps blog! The card features this adorable image from Olga, "Monkey". I decided to turn the image into a photo and use my new word dies for the sentiment.

Here are the pics for you to check out:


The card base measures 4 1/8" x 4 7/8" using a sheet of craft card stock.
The photo frame measures 3 1/4" x 4 1/8" and the opening measures 2 7/8:.
I used my"Hello" and "Love This" flag dies to decorate the frame.
For the image I used my alcohol markers to color him in.
Here'a a rundownof the colors I used:
Monkey- E00, E11, E13, E18, R12
Bananas- Y00, Yellow Ochre, Leaf Green 


I added Glossy Accents to the monkey's glasses and Wink of Stella to the bananas. 

And voila! Card complete!



                                                  I hope you enjoyed this card for today!
                                         Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button