Pages

Friday, January 27, 2017

A Fairy Card feat. Morgan's ArtWorld Digi!

Hey everyone it's Elina here and happy Friday to all! For today's post I have a card to share using a gorgeous image from Morgan's ArtWorld. I am happy to announce that I am a member of their DT! And there are new images coming soon. For my card I got the chance to color the newest release for this month, "Fae 12". This image was a joy to color and I love the attention to detail.
I created a larger card to fit the scale of the image and embellished with flowers and branches.
Here are the pics or you to check out: 



Here's a list of  the colors used:
- Copics in E00, E11, E13, R12, E74, E18, RV000, B00, B12
- Prismacolors in Avocado, Leaf Green, Cream, Jasmine, Yellow Ochre, Warm Black

Products List:
- Wink of Stella
- Gelly Roll gel pens in White & Black
- The Paper Studio Canvas Flowers


If you would like to purchase the image featured in today's card, head over to the Crafts and Me shop and click on Morgan Fitzsimons name.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button