Pages

Friday, January 13, 2017

"Helo Friend" feat. Little Blue Button Stamps!

Hey everyone, happy T.G.I.F to you all! I hope your day is off to a good start despite the date. For today's post, I have a card I made featuring one of the newest releases for this month from Little Blue Button Stamps!  I used the adorable, "Eris & Fish" image for this card and you can purchase it from the LBBS shop by clicking the link here >>> http://lbbstamps.com/product/eris-and-fish-digi-stamp/.
Here are the pics for you to check out:




The card base measures 4 1/2' x 5 1/2' using a sheet of white card for the base.
I added a patterned paper from ColorBok cut at 4 1/4" x 5 1/4" as my card layer.

For the image I used my alcohol markers to color it in and here are the colors I used.
Girl- E11. E13, E74, E18, E29, R3, RV14
Fish & Bowl- Jasmine, Yellow Ochre, E13, Leaf Green, R12
Table Cloth- Avocado, Leaf Green

I trimmed the image panel to  3" x 2 3/4" and adhered it  to a wood grain photo frame from Jillibean Soup.
I added a pink label sticker across the front and used a chipboard "Hello" sentiment from Make It Crafty.
I used foam adhesive to adhere the photo to the card base.
As a finishing touch, I added some herats and blue sequins.

And ta-da! Card complete!
 

I hope you enjoyed this card for today!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button