Pages

Monday, January 30, 2017

"Thank you for Everything Card!!

Hey everyone, it's Elina here! I hope you are having a relaxing evening! For today's post I have a card I made for the latest challenge over at the Glitter N Sparkle blog. This week's theme is to create a card that is "Anything but a Square or Rectangle". This is a great challenge to help you flex your crafty muscles. For my card I went with a 3" white card circle base and it features an image from Lacy Sunshine,  "Caring Angel Enchantress".
Here are the pics for you to check out:




Colors used:
Copics: E13, E15, E74, E18, R12, RV69, B00, Colorless Blender
Prismacolors: Warm grey 10%, Warm Grey 30%, Ruby
Conda Marker: 196BR

Products used:
Wink of Stella
Iridescent sequins
Stampin Up stamp sets 


Make sure to stop by the Glitter N Sparkle blog to play along on this fun challenge.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great evening!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button