Pages

Friday, March 31, 2017

"it's your Day" No-Line Coloring tutorial feat. Stamp Anniething's "Lorelei" stamp!

Hey everyone it's Elina and happy Friday to all!
For today's post I have a birthday card to share featuring Stamp Anniething's "Lorelei" stamp set.
I also tried out a no-line coloring technique using this image.
I'm pleased with how it turned out and I will definitely be using this technique more.
The best part is I filmed a tutorial showing you how it's done.
Click the video link below.



Here are a few close up pics for you to check out:



Colors used:
Copics- E000, E11, R12, RV14, G40, G43, V20, V25
Art Alternatives- R3
Conceppt markers- WG6, CG0.5, CG1, CG2, CG4

Supplies used:
White card base- 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Hampton Art Ki Berry Blast 6 x 6 paper pad
Ranger Wendy Vecchi Archival ink - "Potting Soil"
Recollections White embossing powder
VersaMark ink




I hope you enjoyed this card & tutorial!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button