Pages

Monday, March 6, 2017

"Make a Splash' card tutorial feat. Stamp Anniething's stamps!

Hey everyone it's Elina here!
I hope your evening is going well!
On Friday I released a new video on my channel featuring the "Audrina- Make a Splash" stamp from Stamp Anniething!
I show you how to create an underwater scene perfect for this lil' mermaid!
Check out the video below to view the full tutorial:



Here are a few close up pics:



Colors used:
Copics- E000, E11, R12, E74
Prismacolors- Avocado, Leaf Green, Warm Grey 30%, Warm Black
Art Alternatives- R3, B1
Windsor Newton pigment marker- Light Magenta

Supplies used:
Blue card stock
Inkadinkado mini stamp set
Distress Inks in "Broken China" & "Faded Jeans"
Mod Podge Dimensional Magic
Ranger Enamel Accents in Glacier White


I hope you enjoyed this card and tutorial!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great evening!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button