Pages

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Hio, Hip Hooray!

Hi everyone it's Elina here and
today is my day over at the Stamp Anniething blog!
The card I'm sharing today features the adorable Molly- (Sunflower) image.

Here's the pics for you to check out:



I used a few of my Project Life cards for the
background, flags and sentiment.
This is a great way to use your Project Life cards for your card making.

For the images I used my alcohol markers to bring them to life.

Here's a quick rundown of the colors I used:
Copics- E000, E11, E13, E15, E18, R12, RV14
Prismacolors- Avocado, Leaf Green, Cream, Yellow Ochre
Concept markers- PB183, PB185


I hope you enjoyed this card!

If you would like to purchase the image featured in today's project
head over to the Stamp Anniething store.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button