Pages

Friday, April 28, 2017

"Rainbow Hello"card: In-Laid Die cutting feat. Gerda Steiner "All Cats" stamp set!

Hey everyone, it's Elina here and happy Friday to all!
I thought I would take a minute to share my latest tutorial featuring
the "All Cats" stamp set from Gerda Steiner.
I have been playing around with in-laid die cutting,
which is a technique I absolutely love!
So playing around in my craft room
I was thinking of ways to create a simple
card design using a die cut background as my card layer.
And I came up with a rainbow backdrop featuring of
the adorable cat images from the Gerda Steiner set.

You can check out the video below for the full tutorial.


And here are some pics for you to check out:



I love this adorable kitty from the set!

Colors used:
Prismacolors- Cream, Yellow Ochre, Avocado, Leaf Green, Muted Turquoise, Periwinkle
Concept markers- CG3, CG4, CG5, PB185, YR24
Conda marker- 186BR
Copic- R12
Spectrum Noir- DR5, DR7
Art Alternatives- V3, V7

Supplies used:
Gerda Steiner "All Cats" stamp set
Momenta Die cuts
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
White card base- 4 1/4" x 4 3/4"
die cut layer- 3 3/4" x 3 3/4"


I hope you enjoyed this card and tutorial!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button