Pages

Friday, April 21, 2017

"Sometimes you just need to color": Copic Coloring Tutorial feat. Stamp Anniething's Stamps!

Hey everyone it's Elina here and T.G.I.F to you all!
For today's post, I thought I would color up the newest stamps from
Stamp Anniething's April Release!
Today was definitely just color a couple of images day for me.
And it's always good to have a few ready to go images
that you can turn into a card when you need it.

The best part is there is a full tutorial
on my channel for you to check out.
Just click the video link below


And here a few close up pics for you to check out:



Color used:
Copics- E0000, E00, R12, E11, E13, E15, E18, B12, RV14
Prismacolors- Cream, Yellow Ochre, Leaf Green, Light Olive Green
Art Alternatives- V3, V7, B1, R3, B14


Colors used:
Copics- E13, E15, R12, RV14, G40, G43
Concept markers- WG2, WG4, WG5, WG6, CG0.5, YR24
Conda- 196BR
Art Alternatives- R3


Colors used:
Copics- E00, E11, R12, E13, E15, RV14
Prismacolors- Yellow Ochre
Art Alternatives- R3
Concept- CG0.5, CG1

Coloring these images was just what I needed.
Sometimes it helps to set aside whatever may be on your mind and just color.

I hope you enjoyed this latest tutorial and post!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button