Pages

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Stamp Anniething's Theme Week Challenge: "Have a Great Day" card!

Hey everyone it's Elina here and I hope you are enjoying your evening!
If you checked out my blog last Friday
I shared a tutorial on my channel featuring Stamp Anniething's
stamps from their April release.
Well I finally got around to making a card using
one of the images from that tutorial
"Molly-Sunflower".
Which was perfect timing to coincide with Stamp Anniething's
Theme Week Challenge, "Flower Power".
You can check out the tutorial, if you missed it.


And here's the pics for you to check out:



I layered the image panel on a sheet of black card stock
cut 1/4" larger.
For the sentiment I used a stamp set
from Inkadinkado and Staz On Jet Black ink.
Lastly, I adhered it to a white card base.


I hope you enjoyed this card!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great evening!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button