Pages

Friday, July 14, 2017

"Miss you like Crazy" Card & Video plus an update!

Hey everyone, it's Elina here and happy Friday to you all!
I know it's been a while since I posted and my apologies for that.
But it's like they say, "Life gets in the way", which in my case is true.
Plus it doesn't help that we now have an above ground pool.
Which basically means that I have been spending lots of time relaxing and enjoying the H2O. 
A big Thanks to my subscribers for sticking around, you guys are awesome.
Well now that I have updated you all on my situation, let's get to today's card and video.

For today's card, I used the Gerda Steiner "All Cats" stamp set.
I've used this set a couple of times and I love the super adorable kitties.
I especially love the grumpy kitty and I thought I would be cool to use him on a "Miss You" card.
Since it's summertime I decided to create a beach scene for this lil guy.
And the best part is I was able o film the process for you to check out.

Click below for the full tutorial:


Here are a few close up pics:



Isn't he adorable?!
I love his grumpy expression!

Here's a list of the colors used:
Copics- E11, E13, E74, RV14
Art Alternatives- R3, B1, B14, E2
Conda markers- 159BR, 196R

And here's one final look at the card:



Well I hope you enjoyed this card and video!
Now that my sabbatical is over, I will be posting more projects and videos soon.
So stay tuned for that!
Make sure to check the Description Box below the video for links to the products used.
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE to my channel, if you haven't already.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button