Pages

Saturday, August 19, 2017

Fairy Jar Lantern Card & Video Tutorial!

Hey everyone it's Elina here & happy Saturday to all!
I hope your weekend is off to a good start.
For today's post I have a card I created inspired by Pinterest board.
I like to go through my pin boards when I need to find inspiration.
I especially love going through the Home Décor boards
to see which pins I could turn into a card.
I find it challenging to use the supplies I have to re create a look.

You can check out the video tutorial below to
see how I take a "Fairy Jar Lantern" pin and turn it into a card.


Make sure to "SUBSCRIBE" to my channel
if you haven't already!


Here are a few close up pics for you to check out:


I love how this card turned out.
I used my "Large Mason Jar" stamp set from Two Paper Divas &
a Tinkerbell silhouette I cut from my Cricut Explore.


I used vellum paper for the mason jar to give it a frosted look.
Then I added twine and flowers along the top.
And finished it off with the sentiment and sparkles.

I think it's a cool way to use your pin boards as inspiration.


I hope you enjoyed this card & video!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button