Pages

Friday, September 1, 2017

Up, Up & Away: Thinking of You Card Tutorial!

Hey everyone it's Elina here and happy T.G.I.F!
I hope your Friday is off to a great start!
Today's card features a stamp set from TPC Studio
& I used it to create a "Thinking of You" card.
There's also a video tutorial for you to check out below:


Make sure to "SUBSCRIBE" to my channel if you haven't already!

Here are a few close up pics for you to check out:


This was a fun stamp set to use ad I was able to purchase it on clearance for $1!
The clearance bins at the craft store are always my first stop when shopping for supplies.


I used my alcohol markers to color these balloons &
you can find the full color list in the Description Box below the video.
I added sparkle using my Wink of Stella and a few iridescent sequins.


I hope you enjoyed this card & video!
Make sure to stay tuned for my Fall/Autumn Cards 2017!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button