Pages

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Halloween 2017: "The Corpse Bride" Tutorial!

Hey everyone it's Elina here and happy Tuesday to all!
Welcome to Part Seven in my Halloween 2017 card series!
Today's post features, a drawing I did of "The Corpse Bride".
My kids & I love this movie and it one of our favorites from Tim Burton.

You can check out the full tutorial below:

Make sure to "SUBSCRIBE" to my channel
if you haven't already.

Here are a few close up pics:


I love how this card turned out!
Of course it took ages to find the right colors to match.

I love the background and I used my "Black Soot" Distress Ink for that.
Leaving the area around the image white adds to the ghostly appeal.

I hope you enjoyed this card & tutorial!
Stay tuned for Part Eight in my Halloween 2017 series!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button