Pages

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Halloween 2017: The Finale & Video Collab feat. Aurora Wings!

Hey everyone it's Elina here & happy Tuesday to all!
Welcome to the Finale of my Halloween 2017 card series!
This is also a video collaboration with Kamila Routsis* from
"Life in Moments".
So make sure to click on this link 
to check out her channel: Kamila Routsis* Life in Moments.

I decided to use the "Las Calaveras" digi from Aurora Wings.
I love Mitzi's images and this is my first time
coloring this image on camera.
You can check it out below:

Make sure to "SUBSCRIBE" to my channel
if you haven't already.


Here are a few close up pics:


I love how the background turned out.
I used my Distress Ink in
"Black Soot" to give the image an old photo feel.
 I opted to color the image in shades of grey so 
that the red roses would stand out more.

I love how this image turned out.
I haven't decided whether I'll turn it into a card
or frame it.


I hope you enjoyed this card & video!
I hope you enjoyed my Halloween 2017 series!
I had so much fun and I can't wait till next year!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button