Pages

Friday, December 15, 2017

Holiday 2017: Part Six: "We wish you a "Witchy" Xmas"! Tutorial!

Hey everyone it's Elina here once again!
I forgot to post Part Six in my Holiday 2017 series.
Tuesday I celebrated my birthday and completely forgot 
to schedule the blog post in advance.
Well as the saying goes better late than never.
The card I'm sharing features a Halloween image I drew.
A color scheme change and a few lights and a Santa hat
gives this witch a festive makeover.

You can check out the video below:

Make sure to "SUBSCRIBE" to my channel
if you haven't already.

Here are a few close up pics:


This is a cool way to reuse your stamps for 
the holidays.



I hope you enjoyed this card & video!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button