Pages

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

"Grumpy Kitty" Valentine's Day Card Tutorial!

Hey everyone it's Elina here & happy Tuesday to all!
I hope your day is off to a good start!
Today's post features the Gerda Steiner "All Cats"
stamp set.
If you follow my blog you know that the
"grumpy" kitty image is my favorite.
I thought he would be perfect on a
Valentine's Day card.
Who wouldn't want to see hat face on a card? 

Check out the video tutorial below>>>

Make sure to "SUBSCRIBE" to my channel
if you haven't already

Some close up pics for you to peruse:


I love how this card turned out.
The card design is pretty simple & can be 
recreated using any stamp of your choice.


Look at the face.
It just screams "Love Me".
Now the question remains:
Who does this "Grumpy" kitty love?
His doting owner? The cat food company?
His favorite toy? Or does he have a secret crush?
I guess we never will truly know.

I hope you enjoyed this card & tutorial.
Make sure to check back in for a new video on Friday.

Thanks for stopping by & enjoy the rest of your day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button