Pages

Wednesday, January 10, 2018

"New Year, New Goals": Card Making Tutorial feat. Penny Black!

Hey everyone it's Elina here & a happy Wednesday to all!
I know it's been forever since I lasted posted but I took
an unexpected hiatus.
I started off my holiday season with a nasty cold.
My husband had the flu then my youngest got sick as well.
So we were sick right up until Christmas.
Not a great way to start the holidays plus I had to cut my 
Holiday 2017 series short.
But I'm back, healthy and sharing my first video for 2018!

You can check it out below....

Make sure to "SUBSCRIBE" to my channel
if you haven't already.

Here are a few close up pics:

 I used the Penny Black "Muse" cling mount stamp.
This is a gorgeous image & a great one to color as well.
I can envision a ton of possibilities using this image for other projects.
The best part I purchased this stamp at a sale for $3 !




I hope you enjoyed this card & video!
My goals for 2018 are to continue to grow my channel &
create unique cards & projects to share with you all.
So stay tuned!

Thanks for stopping by & enjoy the rest of your day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button